How to make Easy Tuna Pesto Pasta - Using Doña Elena Al Dente Pasta
|Dona Elena products|
- 250g Doña Elena Al Dente Linguine
- 1tbsp Doña Elena Pure Olive Oil
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (185g) Doña Elena Tuna Chunks in Sunflower Oil
- 4 tbsp Doña Elena Green Pesto Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
|Here's our ingredients for Tuna Pesto Pasta. |
(sorry the Dona Elena pesto sauce is not included in the photo)
- Cook the pasta per package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet, Then sauté onions until translucent. Add garlic and sauce until fragrant.
- Add the tuna and cook for 2 minutes, Stir in the pesto sauce. Mix well and seasoned as needed.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add into the skillet. Toss pasta until fully coated with the sauce.
|Saute onion and garlic in olive oil|
|Add the Dona Elena 100% tuna chunks in sunflower oil|
|Added the Dona Elena Linguine Pasta|
|Added the Dona Elena Pesto Sauce|
|Cook uncovered. Stir occasionally to prevent from sticking together|
|Add 1/2 tablespoon of Dona Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|Enjoying my Tuna Pesto Pasta|
For more Mediterranean-inspired dishes or latest products from Doña Elena, check their instagram account @donaelenacuisineraclub or their facebook page, Doña Elena Cuisinera Club